We bring you the best possible Bookkeeping solutions.
Bookkeeping Services Charlotte, NC
We provide monthly or quarterly bookkeeping services using Quickbooks or Quickbooks Online. It’s simple! You provide bank statements, credit card statements, loan statements, check registers, and notes. We organize all the information for you.
Scott Boyar, CPA, PLLC will:
- Record all activity
- Tie out loans
- Reconcile statements
- Make adjustments
- Prepare management reports
- Provide tax planning support
Bookkeeping service allows the business owner to handle everything themselves on paper, but not have to worry about compiling all of it at tax time. The reports also give the owner the ability to see how things are going through the year and have better knowledge for future planning.
Monthly Bookkeeping Support
Your Company has a bookkeeper and uses Quickbooks but would like to have it reviewed on a monthly basis.
Once a month, Scott Boyar, CPA,PLLC will:
- Reconcile statements, if not done in-house
- Review postings
- Make adjustments
- Prepare Management Reports
This service provides the Owner with quality control of bookkeeping and allows us to help with any tax planning needs.
Full Charge Bookkeeping
On a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or in-house basis, Scott Boyar, CPA, PLLC. will:
- Enter and pay all bills
- Record invoices, payments and deposits
- Prepare accounts receivable, accounts payable and aging reports for you to review
- Send out past due statements
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements
- Tie out loans, make adjustments and any other bookkeeping needs.
Get a personal consultation.
Charlotte, NC 28209
Monday – Friday: 9 am — 5 pm
Other accounting services.
Tax advice and tax preparation from Charlotte’s best CPA!
We maintain accurate, up-to-date records of your company’s financial transactions.
Unmatched expertise in Quickbooks and Quickbooks Online.